Rhyming Game Instructions
Game materials needed:
gameboard (printable here)
game pieces (you could use a button or a coin as a game piece)
How to play:
1. First player rolls the die and moves how ever many squares were rolled.
2. When landed on a square, read the word on the square (or have another player help you read the word if you can not read it by yourself)
3. Say a word that rhymes with the word on the square. If you get it right, you stay on that square, if you get it wrong, you go back to start.
4. The next player takes their turn following the steps above.
5. Continue playing until someone gets to the end.