We are inviting you to meet your child’s teacher on September 7th between 2:30 and 6:15 p.m. We are excited and happy to see you, parents, guardians and students. Please continue reading below for all the details!
* Please sign up by Monday, September 6th for a 10 minute slot per student using your parent portal account. During your 10 minute slot you and your child will be ablt to meet your child’s teacher and drop off your child’s school supplies.
* Please limit your family visit to 2 family members plus your child if at all possible. This again, helps us reduce numbers congregating in the building.
* Masks will be required
* There will be staff at the doors and in the hallways to assist you with finding your child’s class if you need help. They will also kindly remind you of the mask requirements.
* Parents and students enter through cohort doors (Each classroom is assigned to a cohort – Please see map). Please also go around the school to another cohort door when visiting multiple classes to limit traffic in the building.
* If you are unable to attend on this date, please feel free to contact your child’s teacher via an email to set up a convenient time or a phone call to do some introductions. Teachers will also connect with you if you cannot make it.
* Please stay home if you are ill or have any symptoms. We will be sure to be in touch with you and will make alternate arrangements, such as Google Meet, Facetime, Zoom etc.